JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card:
The Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) are one of the biggest engineering entrance examinations, which are conducted every year. This entrance examination is conducted for admitting candidates & students to Under Graduate Engineering Programs in Central & Public Universities & Colleges across India.
The Joint Entrance Examination are conducted every year in the month of April / May, the Upcoming JEE Mains 2015 have already been scheduled to be conducted on the 4th, 10th & 11th April 2015.
JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card:
- The Central Board of Secondary Education, which is also known as the “CBSE” has already started issuing the JEE Mains 2015 Admit card. The Admit card was supposed to be issued from the 1st March 2015, but due to some technical difficulties, it was postponed to 12th March 2015.
- Thus all the Candidates can download the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card from the official website from the 12th March 2015.
How to download the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card:
- All the Candidates should note that only those who have registered themselves for the JEE Mains 2015 and have paid the fees within the stipulated time will be eligible to download the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card.
- The Candidates can download the Admit card only after 16.00 pm from the 12th March 2015 onwards.
- For downloading the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card all the Candidates are advised to visit the official website on the internet.
- All the candidates will have to log in on the official website with Examination Application Number and their password which is created at the time of registering for the JEE Mains 2015.
- Candidates will have to first “Click the Update / Confirm Button” from the webpage to confirm whether all their academic details are correct or no. only after the above mentioned process is done, the Candidate will be able to download the admit card.
- After downloading the JEE Mains 2015 Admit card the candidate should save it and then take out printouts of the admit card.
Further Instructions to Candidates to download JEE Mains 2015 Admit card:
- The JEE Mains 2015 Admit card contains several details namely: the Candidate’s Name; Father’s Name; Address; Date of Birth; Application Number; Scanned photo; Date & Time of the examination etc.
- After downloading the JEE Mains Admit Card from the Official Website, all the Candidates should check for the above information and should report in if there is any discrepancies in the admit card / hall ticket.
- If there are any discrepancies which are observed or notice in the JEE 2015 Admit Card / Hall ticket, the Candidates should immediately bring it to the notice of the Authorities.
- All the Candidates will have to submit the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket to enter the examination premises.
- Candidates who do not possess the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket at the examination premises will not be allowed to enter the examination premises under any circumstances
- Candidates will also have to submit additional following documents namely the 10+2 HSC Board Examination mark sheet , for all those who have cleared their 10+2 HSC Board Examination in the year 2013 and 2014.
- Candidates who have appeared for the 10+2 HSC Board Examination in the year 2015 are required to take a copy of the 10+2 HSC Board Examination Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
The above mentioned article was exclusively written for the JEE Mains 2015 Admit Card.