JEE Main 2016 Application Form
The JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is a two tier exam. The first stage is JEE Main, which is gateway to the B.Tech courses offered by the institutes including NITs and IIITs. Beside this the candidates who qualified the JEE Main would be eligible for the JEE Advanced 2016 entrance test (22nd May 2016) which is a gateway for the B.Tech courses offered by the IITs.
The candidates are informed that the JEE Main 2016 has been announced, the application forms are available from 1st December, 2015. The application can be filled online. The last date for filling the application form is 31th December, 2015.
In our past article, JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria we had mentioned about the JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria, JEE Main 2016 Important Dates for the upcoming JEE Main 2016 entrance exam.
Through this article we shall discuss about JEE Main 2016 Application Form. Interested candidates please take due note of the same.
JEE Main 2016 Application Form
(a)Commencement Date of the Application Form:
The Application Forms will be available from 1st December 2015
(b)Last Date of the Application Form:
- The last date for the Application form is 31st December 2015
(c)Mode of the Application Form:
- The Examination Application Form will be available only in the Online Mode.
(d)Filling the Application Form:
- All the Candidates are required to select a password of at least 8 to 13 characters and which must contain a Capital letter, a small case letter, and a special character and a number.
- All the Candidates must keep an valid email id and a valid cell phone no
- All the Candidates are required to keep the scanned copies of their passport size color photograph, along with the Candidates signature and their left thumb impression in the JPEG format, ready to be uploaded.
(e)Application Form Fees:
(i)For JEE Mains Paper 1 or Paper 2 Only:
- Pen & Paper based Exam-(Gen Rs 1000 for boys, Rs 500 girls) (SC Rs250
- Computer Based Examination- (Gen/OBC Rs500 for boys, Rs250 for Girls) (SC Rs250)
(ii)For Both the Papers:
- Pen & Paper Based Exam-(Gen/OBC Rs1800 for boys, Rs 900 for Girls) (SC Rs900)
- Computer Based Exam- (Gen/OBC Rs 1300 for Boys, Rs 650 girls) (SC Rs 650)
(f)Mode of Payment:
- (i)Credit Card: however there shall be additional charges at 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable
- (ii)Debit Card: however there shall be additional charges at 0.75% of the examination fee plus the taxes for the examination fee upto Rs 2000/- and 1% taxes for the examination fee more that Rs2000.
- (iii)E-Challan: which is generated after the successful submission of the online application form
- (iv)Cash: All the Candidates can deposit the Cash amount at any branch of the Syndicate Bank, or the Canara Bank or the HDFC Bank and the ICICI Bank.
Important Instructions for all the Candidates/Aspirants:
- All the Candidates are supposed to note down the JEE Main 2016 Application No for the future reference.
- All the Candidates are also requested to keep the copy of the acknowledgement receipt which is generated after the successful submission of the Downloaded JEE Main 2016 Application Form for future reference
- All the Candidates are also supposed to keep the copy of the DD or the transaction details if the fees are paid online