JEE Main 2016 Admit Card
The Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) are one of the biggest engineering entrance examinations, which are conducted every year. This entrance examination is conducted for admitting candidates & students to Under Graduate Engineering Programs in Central & Public Universities & Colleges across India.
The JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is a two tier exam. The first stage is JEE Main, which is gateway to the B.Tech courses offered by the institutes including NITs and IIITs. Beside this the candidates who qualified the JEE Main would be eligible for the JEE Advanced 2016 entrance test (22nd May 2016) which is a gateway for the B.Tech courses offered by the IITs.
The candidates are informed that the JEE Main 2016 has been announced, the application forms are available from 1st December, 2015. The application can be filled online. The last date for filling the application form is 31th December, 2015.
JEE Main 2016 Admit Card:
The Candidates can download the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card from the official website from the March 2016.
How to download the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card:
- All the Candidates should note that only those who have registered themselves for the JEE Main 2016 and have paid the fees within the stipulated time will be eligible to download the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card.
- For downloading the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card all the Candidates are advised to visit the official website on the internet.
- All the candidates will have to log in on the official website with Examination Application Number and their password which is created at the time of registering for the JEE Main 2016.
- Candidates will have to first “Click the Update / Confirm Button” from the webpage to confirm whether all their academic details are correct or no. only after the above mentioned process is done, the Candidate will be able to download the admit card.
- After downloading the JEE Main 2016 Admit card the candidate should save it and then take out printouts of the admit card.
Instructions to download JEE Main 2016 Admit card:
- The JEE Main 2016 Admit card contains several details namely: the Candidate’s Name; Father’s Name; Address; Date of Birth; Application Number; Scanned photo; Date & Time of the examination etc.
- After downloading the JEE Mains Admit Card from the Official Website, all the Candidates should check for the above information and should report in if there is any discrepancies in the admit card / hall ticket.
- If there are any discrepancies which are observed or notice in the JEE 2016 Admit Card / Hall ticket, the Candidates should immediately bring it to the notice of the Authorities.
- All the Candidates will have to submit the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket to enter the examination premises.
- Candidates who do not possess the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket at the examination premises will not be allowed to enter the examination premises under any circumstances
- Candidates will also have to submit additional following documents namely the 10+2 HSC Board Examination mark sheet.
- Candidates who have appeared for the 10+2 HSC Board Examination in the year 2016 are required to take a copy of the 10+2 HSC Board Examination Hall Ticket / Admit Card.