JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility:
The Joint Entrance Examination, which is also very popularly known as the (JEE) is an entrance examination which is conducted every year, across India. The JEE Advanced 2015 entrance examination is conducted primarily for admitting all candidates and students to Engineering & Technology Courses & Programs, which are offered all the 16 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISMs).
The JEE Advanced 2015 engineering entrance examination is conducted every year in the month of April or May. This examination is jointly conducted by the 7 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISMs). The JEE 2015 examination is supervised and administered under the guidance of the Joint Admissions Board (JAB).
All the candidates & students who are intending to appear for the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 entrance examination are required to note that all admissions to the IITs for the 2015 academic year will be purely done on the Basis of their performance / marks / scores in the JEE Advanced 2015 examinations.
In case of any dispute arising which is relative to the admissions to the IITs, then the decision and the judgment of the Joint Admission Board shall be considered as the final judgment.
JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The following given below is the JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria, all the Candidates & Students are required to abide & adhere by the JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only those Students who have score a Merit or have obtained a Rank Position in the JEE 2015 Mains are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2015 examinations, provided they are also Rank Holders, or Merit Candidates (obtaining a rank within the Top 10 / Top 20 in their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations)
- Also all those candidates who are among the top 150,000 rank / merit list for the JEE Mains 2015 are also eligible to appear for the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 Entrance Examinations (already mentioned above).
- All Candidates who are appearing for the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 Examination should be born on or after 1st October 1990. . If the Candidate belongs to the SC / ST / OBC Category, then the Candidate is eligible to appear even if he / she is born after 1st October 1985.
- All the Candidates are eligible to appear only for 2 Attempts in 2 Consecutive Years, so the Candidates appearing for the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 should be in their 1st or 2nd Attempt.
- All the Candidates should have passed and cleared the 10+2 HSC Board Examination or any other equivalent examination which is recognized by an Educational Board in India.
- All those Candidates who have appeared for the 10+2 HSC Board Examination in the year 2014 automatically qualify for JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
- All those Candidates & Students who have appeared in their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations in the year 2013 and previous years before 2013 do not qualify for the JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
- All those candidates & students who have already taken prior admission to the IITs or the ISMs on the basis of their JEE Examinations (previous years) will not qualify for the JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria.