JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
“Counselling Procedure” this term with respect to admissions, includes all the process and stages of activities, which are involved in the providing or offering admission to all those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examinations.
The Counselling Procedure involves the activities and the process, such as registering for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling, filling in the preferences & choices of courses by the Candidate, allotment of the seats to the Qualified Candidates and finally the admissions of the Candidates to the Participating Colleges & Institutes.
Mode of the Registration for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
- All the Candidates are required to note that the Registration for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling will be done only by the “Online Mode”. There will be no other mode through which the candidate can register themselves for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling.
Date of Registering for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
- All the Candidates should note that the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling will begin from the 3rd Week of June 2015 (Tentatively)
How to Register for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
All the Candidates who have qualified for the JEE Advanced 2015 Examinations and are eligible for Registering for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling, should follow the below mentioned instructions:
- All the Candidates will have to do the registration for the JEE Advanced 2015 only through the Online Portal. The link for this has yet not been officially declared and will be declared as soon as it has been officially declared by the Authority.
- After visiting the Online Portal Webpage, all the Candidate will be required to enter their JEE Advanced 2015 Roll No, (which is given in the JEE Advanced 2015 Hall Ticket / Admit Card).
- The Candidate will also have to enter their “Date of Birth” the same which is mentioned in the Candidate JEE Advanced 2015 Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
- After the above mentioned steps the Candidate will have to note down the Unique Registration Id for future logging purpose into the portal.
How to Register for JEE Advanced 2015 Online Choice Filling:
- All the Candidates will have to log in in the portal for the purpose of registering for the JEE Advanced 2015 Online Choice Filling, the candidate will have to use the Unique Registration Id and password, which has been created at the time of the Original Counselling Registration.
- The Candidate will have to select their choice of programs & courses (as many as they can) out of the list of available seats. For the benefit of the Candidates all of them are advised to select at least 50 choices.
- All the Candidates are also required to note that they can edit or change their choice of above program preferences, till the final locking of the subjects. All the candidates are requested to lock in their choice of programs before the stipulated date.
- The Candidates are also advised to take out a printout of the locked preferences / choices for future reference and verification.
Documentation required for the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
The following is the list of Documents which will be required to be submitted by the Candidate at the time of the JEE Advanced 2015 Counselling:
- The JEE Advanced 2015 “Letter of Seat Allotment” which the candidate is required to download from the “JOCSAP” Portal
- The JEE Advanced 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket (both Original & photocopy)
- The JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form, duly filled & attested in all aspects, wherever required.
- The Medical Examination Report, duly filled & attested.
- The Candidate SSC Certificate & the 10+2 HSC Board Examination Certificate (both original & photocopy)
- Class Certificate or Category Certificate if the Candidate belongs to any class or any category (such as the SC / ST / OBC), the certificate should be duly attested by the required official.