JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form:
The JEE Advanced 2015 engineering entrance examination is conducted every year in the month of April or May. This examination is jointly conducted by the 7 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISMs). The JEE 2015 examination is supervised and administered under the guidance of the Joint Admissions Board (JAB).
This JEE Advanced 2015 entrance examination is conducted primarily for admitting all candidates and students to all the 16 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISMs). The JEE Advanced 2015 examinations are conducted every year in the month of May, the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 Examinations have already been scheduled to be conducted on the 24th May 2015.
JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form:
- All the Candidates are required to note that the JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form, will be issued only after the date of the Declaration of the JEE Mains 2015 Results. The JEE Mains 2015 Results will be declared at least by the end of the 1st Week of May 2015.
- The JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form shall be made available from the 2nd Week of May 2015. All the Candidates are required to note that the Application Form includes the process of filing and submission of the JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form, together with the online submission of the required documents and certification.
Who are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form:
- Only the following candidates & students, mentioned below are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2015 examinations:
- Only those Students who have score a Merit in the JEE Mains are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2015 examinations, provided they are also Rank Holders, or Merit Candidates (obtaining a rank within the Top 10 / Top 20 in their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations)
- Also all those candidates who are among the top 150,000 rank / merit list for the JEE Mains 2015 are also eligible to appear for the Upcoming JEE Advanced 2015 Entrance Examinations.
How to Fill the JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form:
All the Candidates are required to follow these 3 steps, which are mentioned below to fill the JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form:
(a)Creating a Log in ID & Password:
- For this purpose all the candidates will have to visit the Website or click here for availing JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form.
- The candidate will have to create a login id and password for the purpose of filling in the JEE Advanced 2015 Application Form.
- The candidate should the Roll No and the password which was created during the JEE Mains 2015 examination registration form. After entering the following, the system will automatically generate the necessary information, namely: name of the candidate, the personal details; photograph, signature etc.
- After the above information is generated the candidate will be required to fill other important information such as the language of question paper; the candidate’s preference of examination center, Etc.
(b)Uploading of Documents:
- All the Candidates are required to upload the relevant & necessary documents namely: the 10th Std SSC Certificate, the 12th Std HSC Board Exam Certificate; the Scribe Letter Request Etc.
- All the above mentioned certificates are required to be in the jpeg format only. The size of the following above mentioned documents should not be between 50 kb to 300 kb
(c)Payment of the Registration Fees:
- The candidate can make the payment with the help of the Online mode with the Debit Card / Credit Card or even the Internet Banking. After the payment has been made the system will generate a “Registration Detail Page”, which will display a “Unique Registration Number”
- The Candidate can also make the payment of the Registration fees with the “Offline Mode” by making the payment through the SBI Bank Challan. For this purpose the Candidate has to select the “State Bank Multi Option Payment System” (MOPS).
- The system will generate a Challan and the candidate is required to take the Challan and make the payment with the SBI Bank. After making the payment with the SBI Bank the candidate is required to visit the website for noting the “Unique Registration Number”