In our previous article on JCECE 2015, we have already mentioned the complete details on the Eligibility Criteria of the candidates who can take up the JCECE 2015 entrance exam 2015. The tentative dates for the entrance exam 2015 have also been mentioned. The JCECE 2015 entrance exam is being undertaken so as to enable interested & eligible candidates to get admission to courses like Engineering, Para-Medical etc.. Having said that, let us now discuss the procedure on how to apply for JCECE 2015.
How to apply for JCECE 2015?
In order to apply for the JCECE 2015 entrance exams, candidates need to fill up the JCECE 2015 Application Form. As mentioned previously, the JCECE 2015 application form shall be released in the third week of the month of March 2015. The mode to fill up the application form is through online/ offline medium. The last date to submit the application form shall be most probably in the month of April 2015. Here is a step by step procedure on how to apply for JCECE 2015.
- First & foremost thing a candidate must do is to get themselves registered for JCECE 2015.
- Log in to the official website of JCECE & click on “New Registration” jceceboard.org
- Next step is to carefully fill up all the details asked in the application form.
- On completion of filling up the form, candidate shall get an application form number & a password. These details shall be sent to candidate’s e-mail address as well.
- Candidates must preserve their ID carefully.
- Hereafter, candidates should log in by using their account details, application number as well as the password.
- Followed by it, one must enter the personal details as well as the education & communication details.
- Candidates make it sure to check all the filled in information before proceeding ahead.
- Candidates need to upload pictures of their scanned signature, photograph & the left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must take care so as not to upload the scanned image of signature exceeding 500 KB. Dimensions specified for the signature are 3.5 x 1.5 cm in size.
- Recent passport size photograph should be scanned & uploaded, having size not more than 500 KB, having dimensions of 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- As far as the left thumb impression is concerned, candidate must mark a black impression on a white paper whose size should not be more than 500 KB & the dimensions of the photograph being 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- While making payment, candidates can either choose to pay Offline or Online.
- For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) course : Rs.550/- (General Category)
- For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB) : Rs.600/- (General Category)
- For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) course : Rs.275/- (SC/ST/PWD)
- For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB) : Rs.375/- (SC/ST/PWD)
Online Method for payment of application fees of JCECE 2015
For making the fees through online mode, candidates can remit the application fees either through Net-Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Candidates shall be provided with this option at the time of filling application form. One can submit the form, after successfully paying the fees.
Offline Method for payment of application fees of JCECE 2015
Candidate scan download the challan from the official website of JCECE. Take a printout of the challan & deposit it in any Branch of Bank of India. The Account number for depositing this amount is 499820110000015 on behalf of JCECE at Ranchi. On making the necessary payment, please do not forget to collect the payment receipt.
Candidates now need to access the account once again & fill up the payment details. Candidates please take care to do so within 24 hours from the time of deposit, otherwise JCECE is more likely to invalidate the form. Thereby candidates can take a printout of the provisional registration slip.
Kindly follow http://www.careersamosa.com for more updates on JCECE 2015. Finding any problem in applying for JCECE 2015, do let us know through your comments 🙂