Having discussed with the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates for JCECE 2015 entrance examination, we did move forward & managed to elaborate on how to apply for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2015. Once candidates are done with the above procedure of applying & getting themselves registered for the JCECE 2015 entrance examination, next step is to know about the entrance exam particularly.
Everyone knows that the basis of selection of a candidate is truly based on their performance in the JCECE 2015 entrance exam. These marks obtained by them shall be considered while providing admission to them in the affiliated Colleges & Universities to JCEB. Ranks shall be allotted to them based on their marks. The cutoff marks are decided therein for every College where by candidates belonging to particular cutoff range can select their College. Hence it is really important that a candidate prepares well & secures his/her position in the College.
A candidate shall be successful enough in securing in JCECE 2015 entrance exam if they know the exam pattern in advance. Knowing the exam pattern as well as the number of questions & the weightage for each section, before hand, prepares a candidate to score high marks in the exam within the limited period of time. Let us have a look at the JCECE 2015 Exam Pattern.
JCECE 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates please note that there shall be mainly two examinations for JCECE 2015 entrance examination. These two exams being the Preliminary exam & the Final exam. It is important that candidates clear both the examinations, shall be selected for counseling & they shall be eligible to choose their desired course in the College/University.
The JCECE 2015 question paper shall consist of total 200 objective based, multiple choice questions. The total time allotted to candidates to appear for JCECE 2015 entrance exam is two & half hours (150 minutes) Questions shall be asked from the subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The JCECE 2015 entrance exam shall be held in offline mode & candidates shall be provided with an OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates need to choose their answer & darken the circle against their answer(option) available in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates please note that the questions shall be asked only in English Language.
- The entrance exam shall be divided in four sections namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- 50 questions per section shall be asked & overall 200 questions are there.
- Every correct answer shall be awarded with 1 mark.
- Where as for every wrong answer, 1/4th mark (0.25) shall be deducted.
- If a candidate has marked a question for more than one time, then it shall not be evaluated.
- If a candidate has not attempted a question, it is not liable for any assessment & shall not be subjected to any negative marking.
Candidates please take due care about the exam pattern based on which a candidate’s preparation shall lie. For more in formation on JCECE 2015 please log in to http://www.careersamosa.com