As per the tradition follows, Jaypee University announces B.Tech Admissions 2015. Applications have been invited by Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology for providing direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester) full time B.Tech Program through Lateral entry for the academic year 2015.
Few of the seats are available for admission in second year in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Chemical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. The number of students admitted shall be solely dependent upon the performance of the candidates & minimum cut off limit applied by the selection committee based on merit.
- Candidates must have completed their First Year in B.E/ B.Tech Program from a recognized Institution with 60% marks.
- Candidates must have done three year Diploma Programme from AICTE approved polytechnic in the relevant in the Engineering stream with minimum aggregate 60% marks.
- Candidates must have done three year B.Sc with Computer Science or Electronics for relevant branch of Engineering & minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates must produce the pass certificate before 30th September 2015.
- Issue of application forms : 16th February 2015
- Last date for receipt of application form : 20th June 2015
- Date of entrance exam : 13th July 2015
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in relevant examination i.e Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech.
- Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc background are required to appear in Lateral entry entrance test 2015
- Selected candidates shall be offered provisional admission subject to production of certificates with proof of qualification.
- The merit list shall be displayed on the University Notice Boards & website & candidates shall be informed through emails & letters.
For more information please log on to http://www.jiit.ac.in