ISEET 2015 stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test (ISEET) It is a major entrance exam & it is also an alternate examination who has replaced IIT JEE & AIEEE Examinations which are being conducted for all the Engineering candidates. Candidates please note that, the ISEET 2015 entrance exam is being conducted by the Human Resource Department of Government of India. Thus ISEET 2015 is said to fulfill all the needs of other exams & hence candidates can only apply for ISEET 2015. The main purpose of conducting the ISEET 2015 entrance exam, is to examine the knowledge of candidates in the field of Science as well as various Engineering Programmes.
Let us checkout some more details relating to ISEET 2015. Aspiring candidates please follow the details closely so as to appear for the ISEET 2015 entrance exam.
ISEET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates please carefully note the eligibility criteria details for ISEET 2015.
- Candidates applying for ISEET 2015, must have passed their higher secondary schooling i.e. Class XII.
- Candidates applying for ISEET 2015 must ensure that they have passed Class XII with minimum of 40% marks.
- Candidates please note that, short listing shall be based on the scores obtained by the candidates in JEE Entrance Exam.
- Over all 30% weightage shall be allotted to JEE Main Exam.
- At the same time, 30% weightage shall also be given to JEE Advanced Exam.
- As far as IITt’s are concerned, the filtering process is followed as 50% weight age is allotted to Board Results & Main Test.Candidates can log on to the official website for ISEET 2015 in search of complete information http://www.iseet.in/ For more details on ISEET 2015, please keep following http://www.careersamosa.com & post your queries & issues in the dialogue box provided below.