IES/ ISS Sample Papers
Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Services (ISS) Exam is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES).
IES/ ISS exam is divided in to two parts:
- Part I Written Exam: The written exam carries a maximum of 1000 marks with 200 marks for each section with time duration of 3 hours allotted to each section.
- Part II Vice-vocal: The applicants who cleat the written test would be called for a vice-vocal or interview which would carry minimum of 200 marks.
IES/ ISS Syllabus
The IES/ ISS exam comprises of General English and General Studies which is common for both the exams and carry 100 marks each with time duration of 3hours each. In addition IES/ ISS include fields such as:
- General Economics I (200 marks – 3 hours)
- General Economics II (200 marks – 3 hours)
- General Economics III (200 marks – 3 hours)
- Indian Economics (200 marks – 3 hours)
- Statistics I (100 marks – 3 hours)
- Statistics II (200 marks – 3 hours)
- Statistics III (200 marks – 3 hours)
- Statistics IV (200 marks- 3 hours)
IES/ ISS Sample Paper
Here is the IES/ ISS Exam previous year question papers in PDF format for your reference:
For Indian Economic Service (IES)
For Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
Hope above sample question papers of IES/ ISS Exam 2014 may help you to prepare for your upcoming IES/ ISS examination. If you have any query, do share with us in the comments section.