Admission 2015 at IMU
Indian Maritime University (IMU), Uthandi announces for application for admission to two years full time program in Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IMU campuses at Chennai and Kochi, commencing in 2015.
The following are the fields or subjects for which MBA programs are offered at IMU:
- Port and Shipping Management
- International Transportation and Logistics Management
The applicants must have passed Bachelors degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized institute or university. There is 5% of relaxation for SC/ST category applicants.
The applicants will be selected in the basis of IMU CET examination followed by Interview carried out by Indian Maritime University.
Exam Centers for IMU CET Exam
The following are the exam centers for IMU CET exam for admission to IMU: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin, Jaipur, Allahabad, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Shimla, Dehradun, Raipur, Bhopal, Agra, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Kota, Port Blair, Meerut, Patna, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Muzaffurpur, Varanasi, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati and Siliguri.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online by registering and filling up online application form available at the official website of Indian Maritime University by paying the application fee through challan. The applicants are requested to download the bank challan and pay the application fee at any State Bank of India (SBI) branch.
Note: The applicants do not require submitting the hard copy of the application form.
The following is the application fee for MBA admission at IMU:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 700/-
- Last date of completing online application form: 22.04.2015
- Date of availability for Hall Ticket: 27.04.2015 onwards
- Date of IMU CET examination: 09.05.2015
- Date of announcement of results: 13.05.2015
- Date of counseling for selected applicants: 20.05.2015 to 19.06.2015
- Date of commencement of classes: 03.08.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBA Programs available at Indian Maritime University (IMU). For more information regarding MBA Admission 2015 at IMU visit: www.imu.edu.in/