MBBS Admission 2015
Institute of Medical Science (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi announces for application for admission to five and half years full time program in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), beginning in 2015.
- The applicants must have passed HSC (10+2)/ Intermediate Science/ Pre-Medical program or equivalent examination with English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics as subjects with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized Education Board.
- There is 10% of relaxation for SC/ST/ PH category applicants.
- Age Limit: The applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31.12.2014. The upper age limit is 25 years.
- The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) which is been conducted by CBSE.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants have to fill in both the application forms one available at the official website of AIPMT as well as one available at the official website of IMS BHU. The applicants can apply online at the IMS BHU website by paying the application fee through the payment mode available online. The applicants are requested to send the scanned copy of AIPMT 2015 score card through email within 15 days of the announcement of result to The Director, IMS, BHU at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is the application fee for MBBS program at IMS, BHU:
- For General and OBC category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH category applicants: Rs. 600/-
- Date of availability of online application form: 04.04.2015
- Last Date of filling up online application form: 02.05.2015
- Date of AIPMT 2015 exam: 03.05.2015
- Date of BHU MBBS counseling: 1st week of July, 2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBBS Program available at IMS, BHU. For more details regarding MBBS Admission 2015 at IMS, BHU visit: www.bhu.ac.in/ims/