IMA Entrance Exam 2015
Institute of Mathematics and Applications Entrance Exam (IMA Entrance Exam) is carried out by the Institute of Mathematics and Applications (IMA) for offering admission to the Undergraduate and post graduate programs that is B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing and M.A/ M.Sc in Computational Finance respectively.
IMA Entrance Exam 2015 Eligibility
- For B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing: The applicant must have passed HSC (10+2) its equivalent with mathematics as a subject with minimum required marks from recognized board.
- For M.A/M.Sc in Computational Finance: The applicant must have passed bachelor’s degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with minimum required marks from recognized institute or university
Note: The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for the test.
IMA Entrance Exam 2015 Exam Pattern
IMA Entrance Exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs). The time duration of the examination is two hours (120 minutes).
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can download or get the application form from the institute website. The applicants can also get the form at the institute office as well as can get the form through post by paying postal charges of Rs 75/- in addition to the examination/ registration fees.
The duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft of the registration fees in favor of “Director, Institute of Mathematics and Applications” payable in Bhubaneswar with all the required documents is to be send.
IMA Entrance Exam 2015 Examination Fees
The examination fee for IMA Entrance Exam 2015 is as follows:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST category applicants: Rs 75/-
IMA Entrance Exam Important Dates
- Availability of application forms: April, 2015
- Last Date of submission of application form: May, 2015
- Date of IMA Entrance Exam: June, 2015
For further details regarding the IMA Entrance Exam 2015 visit: www.iomaorissa.ac.in/