ILSAT 2015 entrance exam is being conducted by the ICFAI Law School. Information on the eligibility criteria, as well as the examination dates & the procedure to apply for ILSAT 2015 have been mentioned in our previous articles on ILSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria & ILSAT 2015 Exam Dates,How to apply? Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria as well as the details for the procedure to apply for ILSAT 2015, without which it is not possible to apply for the same.
In order to crack the entrance exam it is very important that candidates are in accordance with the ILSAT 2015 exam pattern. If the exam pattern is known prior to the candidates it becomes easy for them to score well. Having known the exam pattern in advances, enables a candidate to get to know the type of questions as well as the number of questions, weightage per question etc..
Candidates can prepare accordingly for the entrance exam, decide upon the priorities of the questions. Allotting enough of time for preparation towards each section is very important. Through this article, we are trying to focus the attention of candidates towards ILSAT 2015 Exam Pattern. All those candidates who are in search of the exam pattern for ILSAT 2015, you have landed at the correct place!!
ILSAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- The ISLAT 2015 entrance exam is a combination of total 5 sections namely;
- In all 150 questions are being asked in the ILSAT 2015 entrance exam.
- Total time provided in order to solve the 150 questions is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Each question carries 1 mark. The ILSAT 2015 entrance exam sums up to a total of 150 marks.
- There has not been any information about the negative marking in the exam.
- Take a look at the given below ILSAT 2015 Exam Pattern for better understanding.
|Test Sections||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Marks per section|
For any doubts or queries referring to ILSAT 2015 please feel free to share with us at http://www.careersamosa.com All the best!! 🙂