ILSAT is all about entrance examination in order to get admission to ICFAI Law School. ILSAT entrance exam is conducted to enroll students for admission to five year integrated BA LL.B (Hons) integrated law program. The ICFAI University is the official authority to conduct the ISLAT 2015 entrance exam. Every year admissions are conducted in order to enroll students to BA LL.B (Hons) Programme. Carrying forward the league, Admissions for ILSAT 2015 have been announced.
As per the notion, application have already been uploaded for the candidates on the official University website http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/ Let us check out the details pertaining to ILSAT 2015.
ILSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates please check out the eligibility criteria details of ILSAT 2015 properly so as to avoid any complications while applying. Candidates please note that only eligible candidates shall be enrolled for BA LL.B (Hons) Programme.
- Candidates who are appearing for ILSAT 2015 entrance exam must have passed Class XII.
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 50% marks or equvivalent to any program.
- Candidates please note that scores of best of five subjects shall be included along with the English subject.
- Candidates must keep this thing in mind that, weightage shall be given to those candidates who are appearing for CLAT or National or State Level Entrance Tests.
- The age limit to appear for ILSAT 2015 is set to 20 years. Candidate must not be more than 20 years at the date of commencement of the Program.
- For SC/ST candidates the age limit is 22 years where as that for Persons with Disability the age limit is 25 years.
- For more information candidates can visit http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/ (The CLAT form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.clat.ac.in
Please do not forget to visit http://www.careersamosa.com for more updates on ILSAT 2015 & raise your doubts in case any relating to it.