IITTM stands for Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management which is an organization of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. IITTM is known to be a major Institute in the country with a promise to offer education, training, research & consultancy in the field of tourism, travel & allied sectors.
The IITTM announces admissions procedure every year. In that context, IITTM announces MBA Admissions 2015. Let us have a look at the various details mentioned below for IITTM MBA admissions 2015.
Various Programs are being offered such as;
- MBA in Tourism & Travel
- MBA in Tourism & Leisure Services
- MBA in International Business (Tourism)
- MBA in Tourism & Cargo
- Candidates are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH)
- Candidates are required to submit any of the valid scores such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA
- If not appeared in any of the above entrance exams, then, candidates can appear in IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT) which is being conducted on 24th May 2015.
- Last date to apply : 1st May 2015
- Admission Aptitude Test (AAT) : 24th May 2015
- Declaration of AAT result : 31st May 2015
- GD & PI for applicants : 20th to 23rd June 2015
- Last date for depositing admission fees : 10th July 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the official website http://www.iittm.net & thereafter click on Admissions 2015-17.
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) which shall be payable to Director IITTM payable at Gwalior.
- The application forms should be sent to;
Chairman MBA (Tourism) Admission 2015-17,
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM),
For more information please contact on the official website http://www.iittm.net