IIT Madras is a prominent Institute in India giving enough importance to higher technological education as well as indulging in research activities. The Institute is organized well efficiently by the authorities & is considered as a prime head for teaching, research & industrial consultancy within the country. IIT Madras follows a tradition of calling out eligible students for admission procedure each year. Keeping up with it, IIT Madras announces MBA Admissions 2015.
Admissions are thrown open for two year full-time MBA Program at Department of Management Studies. The Institute is in a bid to select students possessing analytical ability, communication skills, ability to work in groups etc..Let us get to know some information about the MBA Program through the eligibility criteria required to appear for MBA Admissions in IIT Madras for the academic year 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras: MBA admissions 2015
- Candidates applying for IIT Madras:MBA Admissions 2015 must necessarily be Graduates i.e. they must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must necessarily score 60% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree so as to get admission in IIT Madras:MBA 2015.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams can apply as well. These candidates shall be selected on provisional basis & their admission can be confirmed only after they meet all the requirements & conditions. All the formalities should be met within 2 months of joining the program (i.e by 30th September 2015)
- Candidates must necessarily have a valid CAT score.
- Few exceptions are permitted such as, all those IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above are exempted from the CAT score.
- These candidates must possess a hard copy of the application along with a certificate form the Indian Embassy on their resident status.
- In absence of CAT scores, candidates can present valid scores of their XAT or MAT entrance exams. Such candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Defence personnel are also exempted from the eligibility requirement of a valid score along with the above mentioned candidates.
- Candidates are required to submit a hard copy of the application form through the official channel.
How to apply for IIT Madras:MBA Admissions 2015?
- Candidates can get the application form from the official website http://www.doms.iitm.ac.in
- The application fees to be paid is Rs.1600/- for General & OBC Category & Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The application fees must be paid only through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- For foreign & NRI Candidates the fees is US $100
- The application fees must be paid through demand draft in favour of “The Registrar, IIT Madras” & payable at Chennai.
- The filled in application form shall be sent to
Department of Management Studies,
- Candidates please note that the last date to apply for IIT Madras:MBA Admissions 2015 is 13th January 2015.
- Last date for online submission is 18th January 2015.