The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi like every year has thrown open admissions for MBA (Part Time ) Evening batch. Mainly the IIT Delhi Part Time MBA Admissions 2015 are open for working executives. Hence fresh applications are invited for three year Part Time Evening MBA Program which shall mainly focus on Technology Management.
Candidates can specialize in Functional Streams such as Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Human Resources Management, Operations & Information Systems Management. The time schedule decided for classes has been decided for 6:15 p.m onwards on four or five working days (Monday to Friday).
- It is necessary that candidates possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any Branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Agricultural Engineering)
- Also candidates having Master’s Degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research,
Computational/ Information Science, Agriculture or Master’s Degree in Commerce/Economics, CA/ICWAI.
- It is necessary that candidates get a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (cumulative of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equvivalent in the mentioned Degree Program. (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category)
- Also candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years post qualifying Degree work experience as on 1st August 2015.
- Online submission of application form begins on : 21st February 2015
- Last date for submission of application from : 13th March 2015
- Last date for receipt of print copy of application form along with Demand Draft : 20th March 2015
- Compute Based Test : 5th April 2015
- Group Discussion & Interview : 25th-26th April 2015
- Declaration of Admission Results : 11th May 2015
- Classes begin from : 23rd July 2015
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the website http://www.iitd.ac.in
- Candidates need to take a print out of the application form & should sent it through Demand Draft of Rs.2500/- in favour of “Chairman, GATE, IIT Delhi” so as to reach before 20th March 2015.
- The Demand Draft should be sent to the address given below;
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi,
- Candidates are being selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Along with it, weightage should also be given to the professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying Degree/ Diploma & work experience.
- Candidates are being assessed on the basis of their performance in Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Business Awareness etc..