Long back it was known that IIT Delhi is all set to introduce new MBA curriculum which was being organised on 20th September 2014 at IIT Delhi campus itself. For more information please refer to our article IIT Delhi to introduce new MBA Curriculum .
With the new academic session coming up, IIT Delhi has invited applications for admission into MBA Programme. Now let us check out the details required for IIT Delhi-MBA Admissions 2015-17.
Eligibility for IIT Delhi-MBA Admissions 2015-17
Candidates please follow the eligibility norms carefully so as to apply for IIT Delhi-MBA Admissions 2015-17.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy/B.Sc Agriculture Engineering (i.e. Candidates must have completed 4 years of Engineering after 10+2)
- Or may be candidates having a Master’s Degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Master’s Degree in Commerce/Economics, CA/ICWA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of exam can apply as well, provided that candidates are able to finish their final qualifying exam before the last date of registration. (21st July 2015). Candidates please note that exact date shall be notified in the admission letter.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or eqvivalent in the above mentioned Degree programmes required for admission.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST category there is a relaxation of 5% marks (i.e. minimum 55% marks) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. minimum 6.25) As far as PH candidates are concerned, the Institute norms are applicable.
- Candidates who have already applied to IIT Delhi MBA Program after qualifying for CAT 2014, those candidates names shall be shortlisted & they shall be invited for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) which is scheduled to be held at IIT Delhi.