IIRM throws open MBA admissions 2016 PGDM Program
IIRM stands for Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad. Recently, IIRM has invited applications from various candidates to apply for its PGDM for the academic session 2016 – 18. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through proper channel latest by July, 2016.
Now let us check out the eligibility criteria required to seek admission in PGDM Program :-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates can be Graduates in any discipline with CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ ICET scores.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE or equivalent examinations and persons writing their final exams can also apply.
- 50% aggregate marks in any bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
Apart from Eligibility Criteria, we shall discuss about the Selection Procedure for admission in PGDM Program.
Candidates can also participate in Institute’s own entrance test IIRMET. The date of it will be announced later. Admission will be based on test scores and personal interview. Total fees for PGDM Program shall be Rs.4,80,000/-
Let us understand about the application procedure for PGDM Program 2016.
- Log on to the official website of IIRM in order to apply for PGDM Program 2016. Follow at www.iirmworld.org.in/
- Make a payment of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of IIRM, Hyderabad.
The career samosa team sends best wishes for the upcoming academic year of students 🙂