IIITH stands for International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. The Institute is known to conduct admissions for Programmes such as M.Tech/ M.S by Research/ Ph.D Programmes for the academic year 2015-16. For many years, IIIT-H is known to focus on research in the core areas of Information Technology as well as it knows how to apply in other areas as well. In this regard they have come up with IIITH PGEE 2015 which aims at transforming industry & society by developing new applications/ systems with the help of cutting edge research.
In this regard, IIIT-H has invited applications for the academic year 2015-16 from all the eligible candidates who have successfully completed their B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch etc in any branch of Engineering. Thus the eligible candidates can apply for admission into M.Tech/ M.S by Research/ Ph.D Programmes can apply at IIIT Hyderabad. Candidates having a background in B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ ECE/ EE/ Inst./ Biotech/ Science/ Maths/ MCA.
It is to inform that, admission to PG Programmes at IIITH shall be on the basis of the performance at the Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE). The entrance exam shall be followed by an interview which shall be held in Hyderabad.
Let us move further to discuss IIITH PGEE 2015 Exam Pattern so that aspiring candidates can prepare well for the upcoming exam. The examination pattern shall give an insight as to what all topics shall be covered & prepared to score well. Given below is the IIITH PGEE 2015 Exam Pattern for candidate’s reference.
IIITH PGEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- As mentioned previously, PGEE 2015 is divided in two sessions each of 90 minutes.
- The first session being the General Aptitude Paper with a total duration of 1.5 hour (90 minutes)
- The second session is that of subject paper again of 1.5 hour duration (90 minutes)
- Subjects included within are like Mathematics, Computational Natural Sciences & Bioinformatics, Computer Aided Structural Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Candidates must note that use of non-programmable calculator is allowed for making calculations involved in the above mentioned subjects.
- The nature of questions shall be objective based for General Aptitude Paper, Computational Natural Sciences & Bioinformatics, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- On the other hand descriptive questions are left for subjects like Computer Aided Structural Engineering, Mathematics.
For complete information please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com or log on to http://admissions.iiit.ac.in Relevant information can also be sought from IIITH PGEE 2015, IIITH PGEE 2015 Important Dates, IIITH PGEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, IIITH PGEE 2015 Application Process.