The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 by the government of India as a sovereign organization, in order to help in making the country’s foreign trade management more skillful & there by increase exports. Now, it has emerged as one of India’s most respectable schools.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi notified admissions for 1 year PG Certificate Program in Business Management. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the stated course through a prescribed format before 15th September, 2014.
Eligibility criteria for PG Certificate Program in Business Management:
Interested candidates willing to apply for IIFT Admissions 2014: PG Certificate Program in Business Management must be Graduates i.e. either (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) from a recognized University or Institute following any one of the disciplines from UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government.
Details of PG Certificate Program in Business Management:
The PG Certified Program in Business Management consists of six modules in all. It covers a complete series of all the subjects thoroughly in one year duration of program. Let us have a look at the course in brief.
- Module I: Business Economics
- Module II: Financial Management
- Module III: Marketing Management
- Module IV: Business Strategy
- Module V: Global Business Environment
- Module VI: International Trade Logistics & Documentation
Important Dates for PG Certificate Program in Business Management:
Please take into account the important dates for admission purpose of PG Certified Program in Business Management.
- Last Date for Application: 15th September 2014
- Date of Course Commencement: 10th November 2014
How to apply for PG Certificate Program in Business Management:
- All applications for this course are made through an online application form.
- Candidates must have the scanned soft copy of the Graduation or Provisional Mark sheet needed to be uploaded as a part of the application form.
- Once you have completed the application form, please print & retain a copy of the same for record purpose. If candidates are opting to pay the installments of the fee through Demand Draft/Pay Order, then one must ensure that the Demand Draft is in favor of “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates must make sure that they provide the required information like Name, Enrollment ID, Course name, Contact number & E-mail ID at the back of Demand Draft. The Demand Draft along with the print out of Online Application form must be sent to:
The Program Coordinator
CP in Business Management-IIFT,
Arrina Education Services Private Limited,
Unit Nos. 405-407, Fourth Floor, Tower B,
Spaze IT Tech Park, Sector 49,
Sohna Road,Gurgaon, 122001, Haryana, India.
Payment & Installment Schedule:
Application form: Rs.10000/-
Installment 1: Rs.60000/-
Installment 2: Rs.60000/-
Installment 3: Rs.50000/-
Total Fee: Rs.180000
For further details please refer the link http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/MDP/PGCP_14082014.pdf
One can also visit the official website of IIFT which is http://www.iift.edu/new/
Let us know your feedback & suggestions for the same.