IHM Ahmedabad Admissions Procedure:
The Institute of Hotel Management Ahmedabad offers the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in the “Hospitality and Hotel Administration” Degree Program. This Degree Program is conducted jointly together with the National Council for the Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
The B.Sc Degree in the “Hospitality and Hotel Administration” is a 3 year Full time/Regular Degree, in which the mode or the Medium will be Campus. The Degree is required to be completed by full time attendance and campus residential programs.
This 3 year degree enables students to acquire knowledge and master their skill in several areas of the Hotel Management and Hospitality Sector such as that of the Food Production; Front Office Operations; House Keeping Etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the Course/Program:
- All the Candidates are required to appear and pass out their 10+2 HSC Board Examination, or the Plus two level examinations or any other equivalent examination from any other recognized or equivalent Board such as the Central Board of Secondary Education or the Council for Indian School Certificate or the State Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates who are also cleared out their Intermediate or 2 year Pre University Examination, which is conducted by any Board or University, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have cleared and pass out their High School Examination, which are Conducted by the Cambridge University or any public school/University from a Foreign Country are also eligible to apply for the Program/Course.
Age Limit for all Candidates:
- For all the Candidates & Students, who belong to the General Category and the OBC Category, the upper age limit will be 22 years
- For all the Candidates & Students who belong to the Schedule Caste and the Schedule Tribe, the upper age limit will be 25 years
- For the above mentioned purpose the Age of the Candidate, which is mentioned on the School Leaving Certificate shall be considered only.
Admissions to the Program/Course:
- All the Candidates shall be admitted to the Program /Course only on the basis of the Qualifying Entrance Examination. The Qualifying Entrance Examination for this purpose will be the “Joint Entrance Examination” (for the Hotel Management)
- All those Candidates who are intending to appear for the “Joint Entrance Examination” on a provincial basis are also eligible to apply for the above mentioned Course/Program. All the Candidates are required to note that their “admissions on the provincial basis” shall stand Cancelled if they fail to produce their passing documents of the Qualifying examination.
Fees structure for the Program/Course:
(a)For B.Sc (Hospitality and Administrative Programs)
- For 1st year Semester 1 – Rs 38,550/-
- For 1st Year Semester 2 – Rs 34,500/-
- For 2nd Year Semester 1 – Rs 35,250/-
- For 2nd Year Semester 2 – Rs 33,000/-
- For 3rd Year Semester 1 – Rs 37, 700
- For 3rd Year Semester 2 – Rs 36,100/-
(b)For Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage Service:
- Tuition Fees – Rs 35,000/- and Caution Deposit – Rs 2000/-
(c)For Craftsmanship Course in Food Production:
- Tuition fees – Rs 35,000 and Caution Deposit – Rs 2000/-
The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition;
Bhaijipura Patia, Kudasan, Adalaj;
Gandhinagar – 382421 (Gujarat) India;
Phone no: 91-79-23276657/58
Tele-Fax no: 079-23276656
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org