The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the main authority to conduct the OPENMAT entrance exam for taking admissions at Masters level in MBA. OPENMAT stands for OPEN Management Aptitude Test. Through this test admissions shall be provided to eligible candidates for various PG Degree & Diploma courses in the field of Management. The application as well as examination shall be held twice in a year. Let us take into account the numerous Post Graduate courses offered through OPENMAT entrance exam 2016.
Post Graduate Programmes Offered
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Let us move forward in our discussion & take a look at the IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates
As mentioned above IGNOU OPENMAT MBA entrance exams are conducted twice a year. Given below are the last date for submission of application forms ;
- OPENMAT XXXVIII : 15-07-2015
- OPENMAT XXXIX : 15-12-2015
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance exam dates
- OPENMAT XXXVIII : 16-08-2015 (Sunday)
- OPENMAT XXXIX : 07-02-2016 (Sunday)
Note :- The timings for the above two examinations shall be from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Further when candidates are able to clear the entrance examination, one needs to apply before the submission of application forms for admission. Given below are the dates for the same.
- For OPENMAT XXXVI (Second Session) : 31-05-2015
- For OPENMAT XXXVII (Second Session) : 31-05-2015
- For OPENMAT XXXVII (First session) : 30-11-2015
- For OPENMAT XXXVIII (first session) : 30-11-2015
Please continue reading www.careersamosa.com for more details on IGNOU OPENMAT 2016