The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the main authority to conduct the OPENMAT entrance exam for taking admissions at Masters level in MBA. OPENMAT stands for OPEN Management Aptitude Test. Through this test admissions shall be provided to eligible candidates for various PG Degree & Diploma courses in the field of Management. The application as well as examination shall be held twice in a year.
In our previous article IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates we had given a detailed description about the important dates for IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 as well as the post graduate courses offered through IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 entrance exams. Now let us continue our discussion with IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age bar for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- The candidates should be a graduate/post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in Graduation. (For SC/ST candidates 45%)
- 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience shall be required (Experience after graduation).
- Or else a candidate must possess a Professional Degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. For the Professional Degree one must secure 50% marks.
- For foreign students it is necessary that they clear from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry.
Please continue reading www.careersamosa.com for more details on IGNOU OPENMAT 2016