The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is established under an Act of Parliament known as Company Secretaries Act 1980 (act no. 56) ICSI is the only authorized professional body in India to expand & control the Profession of Company Secretaries in India. ICSI holds the authority to confer the designation of Company Secretary (CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute.
ICSI has its headquarters at New Delhi & four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata & Mumbai. The Institute has four Regional Councils & under their jurisdiction 69 Chapters including one International Chapter at Dubai.
Institute of Company Secretaries in India conducts examinations for the course of Company Secretary (CS) at three levels namely;
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Program
ICSI had conducted the Foundation course entrance examination in June 2015. Recently results for same have been announced. All those students who had appeared for the entrance exam of Company Secretaryship course can check their results here by.
Steps to check the ICSI results June 2015
- Log on to the ICSI official website i.e. www.icsi.edu/
- Scroll to the “Students” section & click on “Foundation Programme Exam Result June – 2015 Session”
- Students can view their result in either Server 1 or Server 2.
- Candidates must enter their Roll Number in order to know their result.
- Candidates can also click HERE to know their results.
Careersamosa team wishes all the candidates best luck for their future ahead!! 🙂