As mentioned in our previous article on ICET 2015 Eligibility,Exam Dates,Centers we have already discussed about the ICET 2015- Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, as well as the Universities offering admission for MBA/MCA Degree courses through ICET scores. The 30 regional exam centers have also been discussed thoroughly.
Let us further carry forward the discussion by mentioning about ICET 2015 Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
ICET 2015 Exam Pattern
- The ICET Exam Paper comprises of 200 Questions. Each question carries one mark adding to a total of 200 marks. The time duration provided for solving 200 questions is 150 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Questions are being asked in the ICET 2015.
- Questions are based on topics such as Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Arithmetical Ability, Algebric.
- The questions are divided amongst the 3 basic sections, namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability.
- The Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving Questions are included in Analytical Ability Section which totals to 75 questions.
- The Arithmetical Ability, Algebrical & geometrical Ability, as well as Statistical Ability together come under Mathematical Ability & 75 questions are asked from this section.
- The communication skills & terminology & concepts in computer & business context fall under Communication Ability rounding off to 50 questions.
ICET 2015 Syllabus
The common entrance exam is taken up so as to measure a candidate’s ability to think in a particular manner & use the verbal as well as mathematical skills. The sufficient amount of aptitude is needed to get admission into MBA/MCA Programme.
Section I: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency: 20 Questions
- Problem Solving 55 Questions
It includes Statements & Conclusions, Sequences & Series, Data Analysis, Coding & Decoding Problems, Date, Time & Arrangement Problems etc..
Section II: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability: 35 Questions
- Statistical Ability: 10 Questions
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30 Questions
It comprises of Laws of Indices, Ratio & Proportion, Numbers & divisibility, Rational Numbers, Partnership, Areas & Volumes, Mean, Median, Mode, Trigonometry etc..
Section III: Communication Ability
It makes use of question with topics like vocabulary, business & computer terminology, functional grammar, reading comprehension etc..
How to apply?
Candidates can apply online & the forms are available online on the website http://www.apicet.org.in/ The application fees for examination is Rs.250/- Candidates please note that the application fee shall be accepted through mee seva centres, e-seva centers. One can also make payment by using credit card/debit card.
For more updates on ICET 2015 please do follow http://www.careersamosa.com