IBSAT 2016 Important Dates
IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the Federation of Universities, for admission into the management programs. IBSAT has become computer-based test from the academic session 2013-15 onwards. It is a two year MBA Program available for candidates who have done their Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Basically in IBSAT entrance exams, candidates are asked questions based on Verbal, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical & Data Interpretation, English Essay. Candidates are asked objective based multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). Candidates are provided with a time duration of maximum 2 hours (120 minutes) to finish the entrance test.
As per the tradition goes, ICFAI University Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the current academic session 2016-17. ICFAI is willing to conduct test for all those students who are seeking admission to MBA/Ph.D programmes of IBS Hyderabad which is known as IBSAT test 2016.
As mentioned above the IBSAT entrance exam is conducted at numerous centers such as IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD Program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad Campus.
In our previous article, we had mentioned about IBSAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria where by we had discussed the Eligibility Criteria required to appear for the entrance exam. Now it’s time we move ahead and carry forward our discussion with the IBSAT 2016 Important Dates.
IBSAT 2016 Important Dates
- IBSAT 2016 Online Registration Starts on 01st July 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration on 09th December 2016
- Date of Examination IBSAT 2016 on 16th December to 17th December 2016
- Declaration of IBSAT 2016 Result on 06th January 2017
- Selection Briefings on 20th January to 30th January 2017 (in 40 Cities)
- Selection Process for MBA/PGPM Program on 17th – 26th February 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
- Selection Process for PhD Program on 18th – 20th March 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
Having said that, let us discuss about the Admission Procedure for IBSAT 2016.
Admission Procedure for IBSAT 2016
As mentioned previously IBSAT is known to be an online aptitude test being conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for all those students willing to pursue admission to MBA & Ph.D Programs of IBS Hyderabad. IBSAT is an online computer based test & shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- IBSAT is conducted in order to test a candidate’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- IBSAT does accept CAT/GMAT/NMAT scores. The scores shall be accepted only if few conditions are fulfilled such as GMAT score should be from 2013 onwards, NMAT by GMACTM-2016 and CAT-2016 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2016. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2016.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, the ICFAI University, Jaipur & the Icfaian Foundation accepts IBSAT 2015/GMAT (from 2013 onwards) /NMAT by GMACTM 2016/CAT 2016 Scores for admission to MBA Program by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur, PGPM by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.