IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the Federation of Universities, for admission into the management programs. IBSAT has become computer-based test from the academic session 2013-15. It is a two year MBA Program available for candidates who have done their Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Basically in IBSAT entrance exams, candidates are asked questions based on Verbal, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical & Data Interpretation, English Essay. Candidates are asked objective based multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). Candidates are provided with a time duration of maximum 2 hours (120 minutes) to finish the entrance test.
As per the tradition goes, ICFAI University Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) for the current academic session 2015-16. ICFAI is willing to conduct test for all those students who are seeking admission to MBA/Ph.D programmes of IBS Hyderabad which is known as IBSAT test 2015.
As mentioned above the IBSAT entrance exam is conducted at numerous centers such as IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD Program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad Campus.
Now let us take a look at the admission procedure followed to take up admission in ICFAI. Interested students must rigorously follow the admission procedure mentioned here to appear for IBSAT 2015.
Admission Procedure for IBSAT 2015
As mentioned previously IBSAT is known to be an online aptitude test being conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for all those students willing to pursue admission to MBA & Ph.D Programs of IBS Hyderabad. IBSAT is an online computer based test & shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- IBSAT is conducted in order to test a candidate’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- IBSAT does accept CAT/GMAT/NMAT scores. The scores shall be accepted only if few conditions are fulfilled such as GMAT score should be from 2013 onwards, NMAT by GMACTM-2015 and CAT-2015 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2015. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2015.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, the ICFAI University, Jaipur & the Icfaian Foundation accepts IBSAT 2015/GMAT (from 2013 onwards) /NMAT by GMACTM 2015/CAT 2015 Scores for admission to MBA Program by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur, PGPMby IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Selection for IBSAT 2015
- All those candidates who have qualified for IBSAT 2015/ GMAT® (2013 onwards) / NMAT by GMACTM 2015/ CAT 2015 score shall be called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2016.
- The selection process involves Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection is a combination of past academic record as well as performance in the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.