Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) is an autonomous agency which conducts Personnel Selection Services. It carries a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS conducts the common recruitment drive from time to time in order to hire the best of candidates & utilize the resources judiciously.
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has announced the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) by conducting a written exam for all those eligible candidates who wish to appear for IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Exam 2015. Interested candidates please register yourself before 9th December 2014. Applications have been invited for various posts such as;
- IT Officer Scale-I
- Agricultural Field Officer Scale-I
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
- Law Officer Scale-I
- HR/Personnel Officer Scale I
- Marketing Officer Scale I
Interested candidates please check out the eligibility criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Exam 2015.
Eligibility criteria for IBPS SO 2015
- Candidates belonging to the age group of 20-30 can apply for this post.
- Candidates applying for IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2015 can be I.T Officer belonging to Scale-I or having an Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- On the other hand, candidates can be Post Graduate in the same field like Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
- Agricultural Officer again belonging to Scale I having pursued a Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Co-operation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-forestry.
- Being a Rajbhasha Adhikari in Scale I order, having a Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject at the Graduation Level is necessarily needed. If not this then, a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as the subjects essential for Graduation or Degree level.
- For a Law Officer with Scale-I a Bachelor Degree in Law i.e. LLB as well as having enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council is important criteria to be fulfilled.
- In the case of HR/Personnel Officer of Scale I one must attain Graduate as well as a Post Graduate Degree or a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer of Scale-I Graduates & candidates with Full Time MBA in (Marketing) . Also included are full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM specializing in Marketing.
Important Dates for IBPS SO Exam 2015
- Registration begins at : 18/11/14
- Closure of Registration process: 9/12/14
- Downloading Call Letter : After 3rd February 2015
- Tentative Dates for Online Examination: 14/2/2015 & 15/2/2014
For more details please visit http://www.ibps.in