IBPS PO 2016 Online Registration begins today
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS is an intricate organization providing services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment as well as assessment etc. It has been successfully carrying out the task of employment testing, selection, assessment & management of human resources through out India.
IBPS conducts online examination for a large number of candidates in more than 200 cities across India concurrently. Every year Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks 2016-17. Let us move ahead and discuss the important aspects regarding IBPS PO 2016 Online Registration.
IBPS PO 2016 Important Dates
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 26th July to 13th August 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 26th July to 13th August 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 23th September to 08th October 2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03th October to 08th October 2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 16, 22 and 23 October 2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2016
- Online Examination – Main: 20th November 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
IBPS PO 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates intending to apply for CWE PO/MT should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
- He should be an Indian national/subject of Nepal/subject of Bhutan/Tibetian Refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan 1962 & who is a permanent resident of India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan,Burma,SriLanka,East African countries of Kenya,Uganda,United Republic of Tanzania,Zambia,Malawi,Zaire,Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
AGE LIMIT for IBPS(as on 1 July 2016)
Minimum : 20 years
Maximum : 30 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for IBPS:
A degree in any discipline from University recognized from Govt.of India.