Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS is an intricate organization providing services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment as well as assessment etc. It has been successfully carrying out the task of employment testing, selection, assessment & management of human resources through out India. IBPS conducts online examination for a large number of candidates in more than 200 cities across India concurrently.
It was so announced that, IBPS shall be conducting its Common Recruitment Process(CWE PO/MT Exam 2014) in order to fill the vacancies of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee in the month of October 2014. The exams were successfully conducted in the month of October-November 2014 for all the eligible & interested candidates. Only candidates within the age group of 20-30 years could apply for IBPS PO/MT CWE IV-2014 exam.
The results for IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV Exam 2014 were announced in last week of November 2014. With that, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had issued Interview Call Letters to all the eligible & selected candidates for recruitment to the post of PO/MT-IV. In that reference, IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV Exam 2014 Call Letters announced The Interview schedule is supposed to be held in the month of January 2015. The shortlisted candidates can view all the details given in the link by us.
Candidates who have cleared the written examination need to carry relevant documents in approval of their age, qualification & other details in order to appear for the Interview.Candidates need to follow some simple steps in order to download the CWE PO/MT Interview Call Letter.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV Exam 2014 Call Letters announced
- Go to the official website of IBPS i.e. http://ibps.in/
- Click on “Download your Interview Call Letter for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees Phase IV”
- Click on the first option to download your Interview Call Letter for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees Phase IV (CWE PO/MT-IV)
- Candidates need to select their medium for Call Letter. (either Hindi/English)
- Provide the registration number/roll number and Date of birth/password & submit the form.
- Candidates can also download the call letter by directly clicking HERE
For any sort of doubts please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com