Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS is an intricate organization providing services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment as well as assessment etc. It has been successfully carrying out the task of employment testing, selection, assessment & management of human resources through out India. IBPS conducts online examination for a large number of candidates in more than 200 cities across India concurrently.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee is all set to conduct its Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Clerical Cadre in various Public Sector banks. The Common Written Exam shall be conducted in the month of December 2014. By now, the candidates must be making numerous attempts so as to bring perfection in their preparation for the IBPS CWE Clerical examination 2014.
We bring before you few IBPS Clerk Exam 2014 Preparation Tips to be followed by the aspiring candidates. Candidates need not worry anymore as the Careersamosa team has come up with some interesting & useful preparation tips for the candidates & ease their last minute rush.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2014 Preparation Tips
- Keep a practice of solving the model question papers. Keep a strict look at your watch since candidates are expected to solve 200 questions within 120 minutes (2 hours). Management of time is a big time question in front of everyone. Candidates are left with less than a minute’s time to solve a particular question. Candidates must be prepared to solve questions from sections like Logical Reasoning & Quantitative/Numerical Ability which normally consume more time to solve.
- Make it a point to reach the venue/examination centre well in advance i.e. before time. If possible try to reach the venue way before 30 minutes prior to the examination. This way, candidates get enough time to relax & can avoid last minute hassle. In case candidates are unaware about the exact location of the examination center, it is advisable that candidates visit the venue one day prior to the exam in order to get an idea about the exam center. Time required to reach the venue, distance etc..
- Candidates must keep in mind to carry all the required documents without fail. Identity proof such as voter Card, Admit Card are essentially required. along with that candidates must carry pencil/pen so as to do the rough work whenever required. The photograph should be clearly visible on the Admit Card as well as on the photo copy & identity proof.
- Candidates need to make a quick glance at the questions & different sections. It is advisable not to take much time in order to take an overview of the question paper.
- Candidates should allot their time in different sections as per the difficulty level of the questions. This can avoid the circumstances of falling shortage of time.
- After completing the question papers, revising all of the answers is really important. Doing so can help you fetch the wrong answers & re correct them immediately. Keep away from solving those questions which you are not sure of as negative marking is a part of IBPS CWE exam.
Please contact us for more information. Good Luck!! 🙂