Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS is an intricate organization providing services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment as well as assessment etc. It has been successfully carrying out the task of employment testing, selection, assessment & management of human resources through out India.
IBPS conducts online examination for a large number of candidates in more than 200 cities across India concurrently.
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has invited applications for the recruitment of clerks in Public Sector Banks 2014. Regarding the same, the Common Written Examination (CWE) shall be conducted in December 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS 2014:
- The candidate must be minimum 20 years & maximum 28 years as on 1st August 2014.
- Candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidate must possess a valid mark sheet/ Degree Certificate while registering & should indicate the marks/percentage obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Important dates for IBPS 2014:
–Starting date of online application: 12th August,2014
-Last Date of Online application:1st September, 2014
-Date of Examination:
(Note:Candidates shall be specified regarding their examination date in the Admit Card.)
-Date of downloading call letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates: 7-11-2014 to 17-11-2014
-Date of Downloading Call Letter for Exam 2014:
** After 17th November 2014.
**Date for Pre-Examination Training: 17-11-2014 to 22-11-2014
**Declaration of Result: January 2015
**Downloading Call Letters for Interview: January 2015
**Interview schedule: February 2015
**Provisional Allotment : April 2015
Application fees for CWE 2014:
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
How to apply for IBPS CWE 2014:
Candidates can apply for CWE only after August 12, 2014 to September 1st, 2014 & no other mode shall be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to visit IBPS’s website http://www.ibps.in & click on the homepage to open link “CWE Clerks” & click on the option “Click here to apply online for CWE clerks” (CWE Clerks IV).
- After which, candidates shall click on “Click here for New Registration” & enter the required basic information in the application form. As a result of it a Provisional Registration number & password shall be generated by the system which is displayed on the screen. Candidate shall also receive an e-mail as well as SMS indicating the same.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature with required specification as per Annexure-II.
- After filling the application form, candidates are expected to click on “Save & Next” to verify the filled details & modify the same if required. No change shall be permitted on clicking “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
Mode of Payment for CWE 2014:
Here in candidates are provided with the option of paying the fees either through ONLINE/OFFLINE mode.
Payment of Fees via ONLINE Mode:
- Candidates should fill up the application form with complete details & should verify it once before pressing on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Payment can be made by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- If the transaction fails, candidates are requested to log in again with the Provisional registration number & password.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt & online application form.
Payment of Fees via OFFLINE Mode:
- Payment of fees through Offline mode can be made through any of the following Public Sector Banks:
-Bank of Baroda
-Bank of India
-Bank of Maharashtra
-Central Bank of India
-Indian Overseas Bank
-Punjab National Bank
-United Bank of India
- On filling up the application form & submitting it, candidate is required to take a printout of the fee payment challan.
Payment of Fees:
– Payment of fees shall be accepted at the above mentioned branches from 2nd working day after registration & can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan shall be used for depositing fee.
– Candidate shall receive registration conformation either by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees.
For more details regarding the exam centres, exam pattern & the selection procedure please visit http://careersamosa.com/ibps-clerk-exam-2014-exam-pattern-exam-centers/
Please send in your doubts/queries for the same. Good Luck!!