HPCET 2015 is an entrance examination being conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University. Himachal Pradesh Technical University is Established under the Act No.16 of 2010 of State legislature of Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University offers education & courses in various branches of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Computer Application & Management. It has many affiliated institutions to itself.
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University has now invited interested & eligible candidates to appear for HPCET 2015(Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test). Through HPCET 2015 candidates are provided admission to various Bachelor level as well as Master level courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharmacy (Allopathy, Ayurveda), M.Pharmacy, MCA & MBA Programme in respect of its affiliated institutions, deemed to be Universities or Universities established under HP State Act or constituent units thereto, other than those promoted & maintained by the Central Government & imparting technical, vocational or professional education & private aided or unaided technical, vocational or professional education institutions affiliated to the University.
Admission to the above mentioned courses will be made strictly on the basis of merit or rank. the marks obtained by candidates in the State level HPCET 2015 entrance examination are subject to fulfillment of minimum education qualification as per AICTE latest norms.
Given below is the HPCET 2015 Application process which must be followed by the candidates in order to get themselves registered for HPCET 2015 entrance exam.
HPCET 2015 Application process
- Candidates must log in to the official website of University http://www.himtu.ac.in to get the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that the form is duly filled in before submitting it.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs.1250/- (Rs.1100/- for SC/ST candidates)
- The application fees can be paid either through e-challan mode / Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Lastly the Admit Cards can be obtained by candidates at a later date from the University website.