NIPER is all about National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. NIPER is said to be the first ever national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute is formed with the objective of becoming the center of excellence in order to provide advanced studies as well as facilitate the research programmes in pharmaceutical sciences.
It must be noted that NIPER is an autonomous body which is set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. NIPEr is a member of Association of Indian Universities & Association of commonwealth Universities.
NIPER was formed with a vision to become a globally recognized brand in the areas of education as well as research in pharmaceutical sciences along with it also promote the growth of pharmaceutical industry.
To get clear assistance on How to prepare for NIPER JEE 2015 exam? we shall recommend all the aspiring candidates to go through our past articles such as NIPER JEE 2015 FAQ’s, NIPER JEE 2015 Exam Pattern, NIPER JEE 2015 Syllabus
With this article we shall guide the candidates on How to prepare for NIPER JEE 2015 exam? so that they don’t feel the stress of preparations for the entrance exam.
How to prepare for NIPER JEE 2015 exam?
Given below are few important tips on How to prepare for NIPER JEE 2015 exam?
- Be very thorough with pharmacology, organic part & stereo chemistry
- 60% of questions shall be conceptually based & true to fundamentals.
- Try to answer as many questions as possible.
- Knowledge of basic chemistry & bio-chemistry is required in order to answer the questions.
- Entire spectroscopy and chromatographic techniques should be covered (UV-Visible, NMR, IR, Mass, XRD, Fluorimetry, HPLC, GC, LCMS)
- Simple mathematics, logical questions, questions based on English language are more or less asked in the examination.
- Time must be effectively managed to come the paper within limited time duration.
Candidates can write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com