How to crack AIPMT 2016?
AIPMT/ Pre- Dental test is conducted all over India for the selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats in government Medical/Dental colleges of India except for states of Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir.
The States, Universities & Institutions participating in AIPMT are:
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt of Chattigarh
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, government of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- Dept. of Health, Medical Education & Family welfare , govt. of Jharkhand
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
- Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Nagaland
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odhisa
- Department of Medical Education & Research, Govt. of Punjab
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT govt. of Chandigarh
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (U.P)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
**AIPMT is a written examination.The test of AIPMT/Pre-Dental test consists of one paper each having 180 objective-type questions from subjects of Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
**Duration of the test being three hours.
Let us understand How to crack AIPMT 2016? through this article .
- Physics is regarded as one of the greatest challenge for candidates appearing for AIPMT/ Pre-dental test. Medical candidates are required to develop a certain numerical ability in order to tackle various concepts pertaining to the subject.
- Refer the NCERT books as the main guideline in order to clear the fundamentals of theory.
- Candidates should develop the skill of practice to apply their own concepts as well as reasoning abilities within a desired or fixed period of time.
- The desired target should be to complete 50 questions within one hour. This way, students shall gain & be prepared for situations where in time is a big constraint.
- 85% of the questions in the test are based on formula application & that is the reason they are either average or easy to attempt.
- Candidates can ease their job by preparing formula charts for subjects like kinematics, electrostatics, laws of motion as they shall prove to be helpful to them to tackle the questions really well in test.
- It is advisable, that candidates initially deal with subjects like physics, chemistry & thereby remember all the formulas relevant to the subject.
- Concepts regarding all the topics should be thorough with, for that continuous practice is essential.
- Previous years question papers can be taken for reference purpose & can be solved to check the efficiency level.
- Revision on daily basis is needed in topics like names of important minerals & chemicals.
- More emphasis should be laid on the diagrams for Biology section, as well as the syllabus from class XII
- More or less questions are expected from plant physiology, cell biology, ecology, bimolecular, biotechnology.
- Candidates should try to figure out & adapt a learning style that suits them well.
Candidates in a urge to apply for AIPMT/Pre-Dental test can go through the above tips & try to imbibe them in order to excel in the examination. Post your comments & suggestions related to it.