After discussing at a stretch about the eligibility criteria as well as the important dates pertaining to WBJEE 2015, let us now discuss on the procedure of applying for WBJEE 2015. Few simple steps are involved & by following them, one can easily carry out the application procedure for WBJEE 2015.
How to apply for WBJEE 2015?
Candidates please make sure to fill up the form correctly as well as completely or else it shall be rejected in the screening process. Candidates applying for WBJEE 2015 are requested to fill up the form online only at the official website as offline mode is not available. Before filling up the application form, it would be better if the candidates go through the eligibility criteria in detail.
- To start with, candidates must access the official website of WVJEE 2015.
- Fill up the necessary personal information-personal, educational, communication.
- Verify the information & make necessary corrections if at all needed.
- Candidates can then submit the information by clicking on the submit button.
- Candidates shall then be directed towards the fees payment option
- Mark the exam center properly. For candidates belonging to other than West Bengal, Assam & Tripura States have options of exam centers Kolkatta or Howrah.
- Candidates who are applying for JEE Mains must apply their needed details.
- Fill up the exact details of Class X mark sheet.
- Once the application form is filled up, a distinctive 7 digit application number shall be assigned to the candidate.
- Log out of the system carefully by pressing the log out button.
- Candidate shall be allowed to edit the information in the WBJEE 2015 Application form until he/she presses the Print button.
- While making payment, candidates have got two options.
- 1) Allahabd Bank e-challan
Through this option, candidates can take a print of e-challan through Allahabad Bank branch. On the e-challan details about the candidate, payment fees & other information shall be provided. Take a print out of e-challan & submit in nearest Allahabad bank through CBS. Once the payment is done, update the details to your WBJEE 2015 online application account. Now you can generate printout of WBJEE 2015 Conformation Page by pressing on Print command.
- 2) Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG)
If one chooses to make payment through credit/debit card, go for this option. Over here, candidates must enter the details like card number, card holder name, CVV number, expiry date, transaction PIN etc..There after conformation page shall be generated which indicates registration process has been carried out successfully. Get a print out of conformation page & send it to WBJEE office.
- On the conformation page, candidates are required to paste two recent colored passport sized photographs, attested photograph, left hand thumb impression signature wherever marked, guardian signature, self signature mark on second page.
- Necessary documents needed to be attached along with WBJEE 2015 form are:
-Copy of the Admit Card of Class X
-Top Sheet duly signed by candidate
-Domicile Certificate if applicable
-Category Certificate Copy (for SC/ST) if applicable
-Copy of WBJEE 2015 Application Form fee receipt/e-challan
-Pwd Certificate Copy if applicable
-TFW Certificate if applicable