The PGECET 2015 stands for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. PGECET is a State level Common Entrance Test being conducted in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The main purpose of conducting this common entrance test is to provide admissions to eligible candidates for various Post Graduate courses. The PGECET 2015 exams are conducted by a statutory body of the Andhra Pradesh Government, Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education & the University College of Engineering.
Various courses are offered to candidates when they reach out to appear for Post Graduate courses. Courses such as architecture, pharmacy, engineering and special Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). It is to announce that the exam for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2015) is scheduled to be held from 26th May 2015 to 29th May 2015. The hall ticket for PGECET 2015 shall be available from 12th May 2015 to 24th May 2015.
By far we have known about PGECET 2015, PGECET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, PGECET 2015 Important Dates. As we move ahead step by step, it is now the time that we understand How to apply for PGECET 2015?
How to apply for PGECET 2015?
Interested candidates please note that few steps should be followed so that the procedure to apply for PGECET 2015 becomes simple.
- In order to apply, candidates must register online at http://www.appgecet.org
- Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates)
- Once the application fees has been paid, candidates must log on using the payment transaction ID to enter all details & submit PGECET 2015 online application form.
- Candidates shall receive an SMS on their registered mobile no. with the registered mobile no. & transaction ID after successful registration.
- Candidates are required to submit their scanned photograph as well as signature & submit the completely filled form before the last date.
For more information please visit http://www.appgecet.org