How to Apply for Delhi CEE:
All Candidates/Students who are intending to appear for the Delhi CEE 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations will be required to go through the below mentioned Procedure:
Delhi CEE Application Form & Examination Fees:
- The Delhi CEE 2015 Application Form, along with the “Bulletin of Information” will be available from the Office Address, which is Mentioned Below.
- All the Candidates/Students upon the submission of a Pay Order or even a Crossed Bank Draft of 400/- INR( including the General/OBC/CW cost of bulletin of information, application form and examination fee)
- For Candidates/Students who belong to the General/OBC/CW category and 200/- for SC/ST/PH Category in favour of the Registrar, Delhi University, Delhi, Drawn on any Bank from the 2nd week of March 2015 between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM as per the Notification issued by the Delhi University.
Address for Obtaining the Delhi CEE Exam Application Form & Bulletin:
The Office of the Director,
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
New Delhi- 110 045
Obtaining the Delhi CEE Application Form & Bulletin of Information by Post:
- The Bulletin of Information can also be obtained by post upon remitting a Pay Order or Crossed Bank Draft of the Value for 475/- INR (which includes the cost of information bulletin, application form, examination form, examination fee and postal charges) for General/OBC/CW category and 275/- INR for SC/ST/PH category in favour of the Registar, Delhi University, Delhi , drawn on Bank.
- All Candidates/Students are also requested to enclosed two self addressed slips with request in Block letters for sending the Information Bulletin by post.
- All Candidates/Students are requested to write their name, address and their telephone number on the back of the Demand Draft also. The request for supply of Bulletin of Information should be addressed to the “Office of the Director” Address mentioned above.
- All the Candidates/Students asking for supply of “Bulletin of Information” by post are required to mention it on the Envelope stating these words “Request for Supply of Bulletin of Information”. The request for Bulletin of Information should be made before the 1st week of April 2015. (any request for the same shall not be entertained in any circumstances, after the given date)
- The Delhi University will not be responsible for any delay or loss during transit of the request for the supply of Bulletin of Information by post due to any reason whatsoever.
- The Bulletin of Information cannot be obtained upon payment of Cash or by payment of Money Order.
- All Candidates/Students are advised not to submit the request of Bulletin of Information by Courier.
NOTE: THE DELHI CEE EXAMINATIONS HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY THE JEE (MAINS), THE ABOVE ARTICLE WAS JUST FOR INFORMATION ONLY.