How to apply for AMCAT Test:
The AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) Test is an aptitude test for both Students who have freshly graduated as well as Job Seekers who are presently working. The AMCAT Test is also known to be a sort of “Employment Eligibility Test” which allows both the Employee & the Employer to meet each other Complementary Requirements.
The AMCAT Test assesses and evaluates all the skills and the capabilities of candidates who have taken the AMCAT Test. The AMCAT Test is a Benchmark or a platform for screening and evaluating candidates so as to provide them with the perfect job opportunities according to their potential.
The AMCAT Test also provides an Assurance & Security to all Employers who are continuously looking out for both freshly graduated candidates, as well as those who have been previously working and have some work experience.
How to apply for AMCAT Test:
This article “How to Apply for AMCAT Test” exclusively states the method and the procedure for all those candidates who are thinking for appearing for the AMCAT Test. It states the mode and the manner as to how to apply for the AMCAT Test.
Mode to Apply for the AMCAT Test:
All the Candidates & Students are required to note that the mode for the Registration of the AMCAT Test will be only through the “Online Mode”. There is no other mode or medium as to Apply for the AMCAT Test.
All the Candidates & Students will have to visit the Official Website, so as to apply for the AMCAT Test, click here to apply for the AMCAT Test
Payment of the Fees to Apply for the AMCAT Test:
To apply for the AMCAT Test the candidate will have to make the payment of 425/- INR.
Mode of Payment to Apply for the AMCAT Test:
In order to apply for the AMCAT Test the candidate can make the payment of the fees both by the Credit Card & the Debit Card.
Payment through the Demand Draft to Apply for the AMCAT Test:
- The candidate can also make the payment of the above mentioned fees through the Demand Draft also, for this the candidate will have to first register themselves and then click the Demand Draft option at the time of the payment section.
- The Demand Draft will have to be made in favour of “Aspiring Minds” and payable at Gurgaon or Bangalore.
- The student / candidate will also have to write his / her name and other details on the back side of the Demand draft.
- Once the Demand Draft is approved then the Candidate shall be allotted a seat to the AMCAT Test. The Demand Draft is required to be submitted to the address which is given below.
Address for Submitting the Demand Draft:
323 Udyog Vihar, Phase 2, Gurgaon 122 016, Haryana, India
Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt Ltd
#84 Koramangala Industrial Layout
5th Block, 3rd Cross, Koramangala (Nr. Jyoti College) Bangalore 560 095
Step by Step Instructions for How to Apply for AMCAT Test:
- The candidate will have to register himself at the Official Website the registration will be for free.
- After visiting the main page, the candidate will have to have to click the “Register for Free” button which is there on the left hand corner of the Webpage.
- The candidate will have to enter all the details with respect to his name and other personal details such as a valid email Id, Permanent residential Address, a valid mobile number / land line number etc.
- After that the candidate will also have to enter complete details with respect to their University / College, the year of joining / completion etc.
- After entering the above mentioned details the candidate will be asked to make the payment either by the Online mode (Credit / Debit) card or the Offline Mode (Demand Draft).
- The procedure with respect to the payment with the Online Mode & Offline Mode has also been specified above.
The article was written on “How to apply for the AMCAT Test” please visit our website continuously for more updates on the How to Apply for AMCAT Test.