The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Public University. It is located at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. The University has the main aim to build value and welfare in society all the way through technical education, training & research, innovative public and private sector consultancy, entrepreneurship, long-lasting education programmes, self-governing Colleges/Institution and affiliating constituent as well as other private Colleges/ Institution.
The university is promising to offer need-based and research-based technical education to the society. This will strengthen the connection between teaching-learning and research education. The University desires to create excellent human knowledge so that it turns out to be beneficial for the society.
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University covers various affiliating colleges that run courses under it.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Government Engineering College, mandi
- IITT college of Engineering, Solan
- Green Hills Engineering College
- Himachal Pradesh Institute of Management Studies (HPIMS) totu shimla
- R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Solan
- Shiva Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bilaspur
- R. Abhilashi Memorial Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mandi
- Bells Institute of Management & Technology, Shimla
- Vaishno College of Engineering, Nurpur
- KC Group of Institution Pandoga, Himachal.
Himachal Pradesh Technical University conducts exam on a regular basis. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University conducted one such exam for M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) 2nd Sem students. The result for the same has been published on the website.
HPTU: M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) 2nd Sem Results June 2014:
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University has taken an examination for students of M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) 2nd Sem in month of June 2014. The university has declared the result for examination of M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) 2nd Sem. All those aspirants who appeared for this examination can check their results.
To check result, follow below steps:
- Go to University’s website: www.himtu.ac.in
- Next go inside “Student Zone” section.
- Click on “Results”
- Within M. Pharmacy Category, click on relevant Examination title.
- Student can see their result once they enter their roll no. or Name.
Careersamosa Team wishes a Good Luck M.Pharmacy Students!!