Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a renowned University located in Delhi, India. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is formally known as the Indraprastha University & affiliates more than 120 colleges in Delhi area. This University is Graded as ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University endeavors to provide a market oriented professional education of level-headed quality to all its students with a view to promote higher education as well as to fulfill the demand of Indian Industries.
The University conducts examinations from time to time in order to access the mental strength & their capability to move ahead. One such examination being conducted by the University was that of the BAMS 2nd Professional Exam (Regular & Supplementary). The exam was held in the month of November- December 2014. Its now time to declare the result for the same. Hence official announcement has to be made that GGSIPU rechecking result of BAMS 2nd Prof Exam are already out. All those candidates who appeared for the exam can very well check the same. Here by through this article we shall get the result for you in few simple steps given below.
rechecking result of BAMS 2nd Prof Exam
Few steps are involved in order to check the GGSIPU BAMS 2nd Prof Exam results.
Steps to check the result :
- Log on to the official website of University i.e. http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Scroll down towards left to locate “Examinations” Section.
- On opening that particular link click on “Results” presented at the top of the page.
- On opening the link one can trace ” Rechecking Result of BAMS 2nd Prof.” & click on the PDF file format to check your results.
- The PDF file format shall contain the candidate’s Enrollment no., Name, Paper Code & lastly the Result Status.
All those students who had applied for the Rechecking / inspection of answer sheets can check their results. For more information please log on to http://www.ipu.ac.in/