GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2015
GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test (GSIB Entrance Test or GET) is carried out by GITAM University for admission to two years full time program in Master of Business Administration (MBA) that commences in 2015-2017.
The following are the specializations offered at GSIB:
- International Business (IB)
- International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
GET 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree in any dicsipline with minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized institute or university.
- The applicants those who are awaiting for final year examination result of qualifying degree can also apply.
- The applicants with valid CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT test scores, can apply directly for the admission.
Note: The GET exam is not compulsory for applicants with valid test score in CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website of GSIB. The applicants can also get the application form from the respective centers of GSIB on payment of Rs. 1500/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
Note: The applicants those who have already applied or appeared for CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT can apply by paying Rs. 1000/-
GET 2015 Exam Centers
The following are the exam centers for GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2015: Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Kolkata, Indore, Nagpur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam and Raipur.
GET 2015 Important Dates
- Last Date of submitting filled in application form: 31.03.2015
- Date of GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2015: 05.04.2015
- Last date of submitting application for applicants those who are seeking admission with CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT scores: 20.03.2015
- Date of IB- IQ test, GD and PI for shortlisted applicants: 04.04.2015 and 05.04.2015
For further information regarding GSIB Entrance Test (GET) exam 2015 visit: gsib.org/