GCET 2015 stands for Goa Common Entrance Test. This common entrance test is being conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa. The GCET 2015 is also popularly known as Goa CET 2015. This is a State level common entrance examination being conducted for admissions in various Institutions which located in Goa & offer variety of Under Graduate courses in the field of Medical, Engineering, Architecture, Technology and Homeopathy.
Admissions are open to Professional Degree Programmes in Goa State for the academic year 2015-16. Professional courses like MBBS/BDS/BHMS/B.E & B.Pharm are open for admissions in the academic year 2015-16. The selection is done on the basis of GCET 2015 entrance examination.
The DTE Goa has announced recently the notification about the date of examination for the admission procedure to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BE, B.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Arch courses. GCET 2015 is supposed to be conducted on 5th May 2015 & 6th May 2015. Now that GCET 2015 is fast approaching in barely 3 months, it is high time that students start preparing for GCET 2015 entrance exam to be able to apply for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BE, B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch courses. GCET 2015 Exam Pattern can help to a lot extent in order to score well in the entrance exam.
Exam Pattern shall give an over all idea so as to how the questions shall be asked, in which format as well as the total no. of questions. Candidates can get an idea so as how much total time will be required to solve the test paper. Let us take a look at the GCET 2015 Exam Pattern.
GCET 2015 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Goa Common Entrance Test includes all the complete details regarding the details of exam duration, type of questions to be asked etc..
- As per the notification published by DTE Goa, the test shall be divided into four papers.
- Each paper shall carry questions pertaining to a particular subject.
- The four papers namely shall be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- Each paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
- Total 75 questions shall be asked in each paper.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
- In case candidate marks in correct answer, no marks shall be awarded.
- Candidates please note there shall be no negative marking in GCET 2015 entrance exam.
For more information on GCET 2015 also go through our articles on GCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, GCET 2015 Important Dates, GCET 2015 Application form. Please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com for additional help.