GATE 2015 Results Date:
The General Aptitude Test in Engineering, which is also known the “GATE” entrance examinations are an All India level Examinations which are conducted every year. The GATE engineering entrance examination is conducted in the month of January or February every year and the “GATE 2015” were just concluded a fortnight ago.
The GATE Engineering Entrance Examinations are conducted so as to admit Potential Candidates & Students to the Post Graduate Engineering Courses and Programs. All Government Engineering Colleges and Institutes grant admission to Students and Candidates, only on the basis of the GATE Score and AIR (All India Rank).
The GATE engineering entrance examinations results are usually declared within a month from the conclusion of the examinations. These entrance examination results are usually declared in the form of a “GATE Score Card”. This GATE Score Card is valid for 3 years.
GATE 2015 Results:
- The date for the GATE 2015 Results has already been declared, the results for the GATE 2015 will be declared on the 12th March 2015.
- All the Candidates can check their GATE 2015 results date from the Official website of the GATE 2015 Examinations.
- Only those Candidates and Students who have appeared for the GATE 2015 are eligible to check their GATE 2015 Results.
- The GATE 2015 Results are declared in the form of GATE Score Card, all the Candidates can download this Score Card by clicking here.
- The GATE 2015 Score Card can be downloaded from 27th March to 29th May 2015.
- The GATE 2015 Score Card can be downloaded only for the following category of Candidates which are mentioned below:
- For SC / ST Candidates & Students: all those Candidates whose GATE scores is equal to or above the qualifying marks of the SC/ST/ PD Candidates for that Specific paper for which the Candidate appeared.
- For Other Candidates & Students: All those Category of Candidates & Students whose GATE Scores is equal to or above the qualifying marks of the OBC Category (other backward classes) in that Respective Paper, in which the Candidate Appeared.