GATE 2015 Important Dates:
(a)Date of the Online Enrollment:
- All the Candidates are requested to note that the Online Enrollment will begin from the 1st September,2014 at 00.00hrs.
(b)Last Date for Online Application Submission:
- The last date for all the Candidates Online Application will be 1st October 2014 till 11.59 pm, which is extended till 14th October 2014.
(c)Date of the Payment of the GATE 2015 Application Fees and submission of the Application Form (for Candidates with the Enrollment ID):
- The last date for the above mentioned purpose shall be 20th October, 2014
(d)Last Date for Change in Request of the Candidates Choice of City:
- The last date for the Candidates request for Change will be 21st November,2014
(e)Date of the Download of Admit Card:
- The last Date of the Download of the Admit Card will be 17th December, 2014
(f)Date of the GATE 2015 Examinations:
- The Upcoming GATE 2015 Examinations will be held form 31st January & 1st,7th, 8th February, 2015
(g)Date of the GATE 2015 Results:
- The GATE 2015 Engineering Entrance Examination results will be declared on the 12th March, 2015
List of the Institutes Organizing the GATE 2015 Examinations together with the Zonal Centres:
- Zone 1: Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore
- Zone 2: Indian Institute of Technology; Bombay
- Zone 3: Indian Institute of Technology; Delhi
- Zone 4: Indian Institute of Technology; Guwahati
- Zone 5: Indian Institute of Technology; Kanpur
- Zone 6: Indian Institute of Technology; Kharagpur
- Zone 7: Indian Institute of Technology; Madras
- Zone 8: Indian Institute of Technology; Roorkee
GATE 2015 Application Form:
The Following article mentions below the Procedure and the Method for filling in the GATE 2015 Examination Application Form.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to take note, that the GATE 2015 Application Forms can be filled only after the payment of the GATE 2015 Application Fees.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants will be able to fill the Online Application Form through the Online Mode Only.
- The last date for the submission of the GATE 2015 Application Form will be 20th October 2014
(a)GATE 2015 Application Fees:
For Male Candidates (both General & OBC):
- The Examination Application Fees will be INR 1500/-
For Women Candidates (all Categories):
- The Examination Application Form will be INR 750/-
For the SC/ST & PWD Category Candidates:
- The Examination Application Fee will be INR 750/-
(b)Mode of the Payment of the Exam Application Fees:
The application fees can be paid through the following modes, mentioned below:
- Through the SBI I-collect
- Through the Axis Bank I-Connect
- By the Credit Card/Debit Card
- Through the E-Challan Facilities available at the SBI/Axis Bank.
(c)GATE 2015 Application Procedure:
- The GATE 2015 Examination Application Form can be filled only through the Online Mode, after the payment of the Application Fees through the above mentioned modes.
- The GATE 2015 Exam Application Form will be processed only through the GOAPS SOFTWARE (GATE Online Application Processing Systems)
- All the Candidates/Aspirants can apply only for the 22 subjects/papers for which the examination is conducted.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to note that they are required to upload all the relevant documents together with the online application form, while filing it.
(i)Photograph of the Candidate: the following points should be borne in mind, by all the Candidates:
- The Candidates photograph should be in color with a white background or a light background, which should be taken in the Professional Studio.
- The Candidate photo should be taken only after 1st July 2014
- The Candidates are not allowed to click their photograph with dark glasses or glasses with tinted films.
- The Candidates photograph should be in the JPEG format and in the 4.5cmx3.5cm size
- The Candidate maximum pixel resolution must be at least 640×480 and Minimum 320×240 pixel.
(ii)Signature of the Candidate: The following points should be borne in Mind:
- All the Candidates must draw on a A4 white paper, a rectangular box having the size 2.5cmsx6cms
- The Candidates are required to sign within the box with a Dark blue ink pen .
- The Candidates are requested to get their signatures in the digital image, which is scanned by a professional using a scanner,
- Only the image of the signature within the Rectangular box will be considered and accepted
- The Maximum pixel resolution for the image should be 800×300 and the minimum pixel resolution should be 400×150
- Mobile images or pictures of the Candidates signature will not be allowed at all.
(iii)Supporting Documents of the Candidate:
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who have completed their Graduation in 2014 or earlier, are required to produced a Degree Certificate or a Provisional Certificate/Course Certificate.
- All the Candidates who are expected to Complete their Graduation after 2015, are requested to present a Statement or Certificate from the Principal.
- All the Candidates are requested to adhere/comply with the GATE 2015 Eligible Criteria.
- PWD and Category Certificate (if applicable)