GATE 2015 Counseling Procedure:
The GATE 2015 Counseling Procedure is an additional formality which is required to be Undertaken for all those Candidates/Aspirants who have cleared and passed out the GATE written Examinations. The main purpose of Counseling is to guide and direct all Successful Candidates to Centralized Engineering Universities and the Indian Institute of Technology.
All the Candidates are requested to take note, that the GATE Counseling Procedure shall be conducted and convened separately and individually by each of the University and Institutes which are offering Admissions to the Post Graduate Courses and Programs.
Candidates who have successfully passed out their written exam have to apply separately to the individual institutes/Universities depending upon their Choice and Preference.
Date of the GATE 2015 Results:
- The Results will be announced on the 12th March, 2015
GATE 2015 Scores Weight age:
- The M.Tech admissions will be completed on the basis of the GATE 2015 Scores, together with the performance of the Candidate in the Qualifying examination in the ration of 70:30
- Mostly all the Candidates will be required to appear for an interview, if they become eligible for the admissions on the basis of the GATE 2015 Scores.
- The Candidates may also be required to appear for a Departmental Test if Required
- All the Candidates are requested to note that the Admissions for the M.Tech Courses and Programs shall vary, according to the needs and the requirements of the University/Institute.
Date of the GATE 2015 Counseling:
- The Counseling is usually done after the Declaration of the GATE 2015 Results. The Exact date and time of the GATE 2015 Counseling will be issued on our website as and when the date will be issued. The Counseling will be mostly done after the Declaration of the GATE 2015 Results.