GATE 2015 Application Form:
The Following article mentions below the Procedure and the Method for filling in the GATE 2015 Examination Application Form.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to take note, that the GATE 2015 Application Forms can be filled only after the payment of the GATE 2015 Application Fees.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants will be able to fill the Online Application Form through the Online Mode Only.
- The last date for the submission of the GATE 2015 Application Form will be 20th October 2014
(a)GATE 2015 Application Fees:
For Male Candidates (both General & OBC):
- The Examination Application Fees will be INR 1500/-
For Women Candidates (all Categories):
- The Examination Application Form will be INR 750/-
For the SC/ST & PWD Category Candidates:
- The Examination Application Fee will be INR 750/-
(b)Mode of the Payment of the Exam Application Fees:
The application fees can be paid through the following modes, mentioned below:
- Through the SBI I-collect
- Through the Axis Bank I-Connect
- By the Credit Card/Debit Card
- Through the E-Challan Facilities available at the SBI/Axis Bank.
(c)GATE 2015 Application Procedure:
- The GATE 2015 Examination Application Form can be filled only through the Online Mode, after the payment of the Application Fees through the above mentioned modes.
- The GATE 2015 Exam Application Form will be processed only through the GOAPS SOFTWARE (GATE Online Application Processing Systems)
- All the Candidates/Aspirants can apply only for the 22 subjects/papers for which the examination is conducted.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to note that they are required to upload all the relevant documents together with the online application form, while filing it.
(i)Photograph of the Candidate: the following points should be borne in mind, by all the Candidates:
- The Candidates photograph should be in color with a white background or a light background, which should be taken in the Professional Studio.
- The Candidate photo should be taken only after 1st July 2014
- The Candidates are not allowed to click their photograph with dark glasses or glasses with tinted films.
- The Candidates photograph should be in the JPEG format and in the 4.5cms x 3.5cms size
- The Candidate maximum pixel resolution must be at least 640×480 and Minimum 320×240 pixel.
(ii)Signature of the Candidate: The following points should be borne in Mind:
- All the Candidates must draw on a A4 white paper, a rectangular box having the size 2.5cms x 6cms
- The Candidates are required to sign within the box with a Dark blue ink pen .
- The Candidates are requested to get their signatures in the digital image, which is scanned by a professional using a scanner,
- Only the image of the signature within the Rectangular box will be considered and accepted
- The Maximum pixel resolution for the image should be 800x300p and the minimum pixel resolution should be 400x150p
- Mobile images or pictures of the Candidates signature will not be allowed at all.
(iii)Supporting Documents of the Candidate:
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who have completed their Graduation in 2014 or earlier, are required to produced a Degree Certificate or a Provisional Certificate/Course Certificate.
- All the Candidates who are expected to Complete their Graduation after 2015, are requested to present a Statement or Certificate from the Principal.
- All the Candidates are requested to adhere/comply with the GATE 2015 Eligible Criteria.
- PWD and Category Certificate (if applicable)